Your data administrator is: SCHODY-CHUDZIŃSKI Piotr Chudziński with na office at: province PODLASKIE, poviat białostocki, municipality Choroszcz, city Choroszcz, ul. Aleja Niepodległości 20, 16-070, post office Choroszcz, entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, under the NIP number: 5431300620, REGON: 050304528. For matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, please write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact in the indicated matters is also possible in the form of traditional correspondence to the address of the administrator with the note: “Personal Data Protection” and in person at: province PODLASKIE, poviat białostocki, municipality Choroszcz, city Choroszcz, ul. Aleja Niepodległości 20, 16-070, post office Choroszcz.
The personal data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
• performance of a contract of sale or service – processing is necessary for the performance of the contract, until the contract is completed,
• direct marketing – until the termination of the contract or objection,
• financial and accounting – processing is necessary to comply with tax law,
• defense against claims and the assertion of claims – until the expiration of the claim period in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code,
• conducting complaint processes.
You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, erase, limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object (e.g. if your data is processed on the basis of your consent or for marketing purposes or sharing your data); you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To revoke your consent, you can contact the customer service desk at our headquarters or office: province PODLASKIE, poviat białostocki, municipality Choroszcz, city Choroszcz, ul. Aleja Niepodległości 20, 16-070, post office Choroszcz or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Your provision of personal data is fully voluntary. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to fully perform their obligations by SCHODY-CHUDZIŃSKI Piotr Chudzinski under the agreements concluded with you.